first purchase with us!
Quiche is such a versatile recipe! Breakfast, brunch, “brinner” — all are perfectly acceptable times for egg-filled goodness. These mini crustless quiches combine sausage, healthy baby greens, and flavorful seasonings for an easy and healthy meal.
Best of all, you can make them all the same or mix and match your toppings to make 6 individualized quiches.
Customize Your Mini Crustless Sausage and Baby Greens Quiches
This recipe makes 6 mini quiches. If you use mini silicone muffin liners or a mini muffin pans you’ll get delicious crustless quiche bites instead!
While I recommend sausage and tender baby greens, such as arugula, kale, or spinach, you can easily change up the toppings for each one resulting in unique flavors that will please all members of your family!
- Dairy free? Leave out the dairy. Add nutritional yeast for a bit of “cheesy” flavor instead.
- Meatless munchers? Skip the sausage and add more veggies instead. Mushrooms make a great meat substitute!
- No-Greens-For-Me eaters? Feel free to leave them out. Add more meat or other veggies instead.
- Like it spicy? Choose your favorite hot and spicy sausage or add some hot, spicy seasoning to yours.
Also, since these mini quiches are crustless that’s one less step of preparation! Additionally, no grains to worry about if you have allergies in the house.
Mini Crustless Quiches are Great for Involving Kids in the Kitchen!
Getting kids involved in food prep has a wonderful side effect. Because they helped prepare it, they’re typically more open to trying something new. Here’s some ideas for you little, middle, and older sous chefs:
- Littles can use plastic knives to cut softer foods like mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes, soft cheeses, and tear up baby greens
- Middles can measure, pour, and whisk
- Olders can cook the sausage, sauté vegetables, prepare the ramekins for filling
- Set up an assembly line, ending with an adult pouring in the egg mixture
Always Use High Quality Ingredients
Wildly Organic products are always a smart, healthy choice for all your recipes. They’re organic, ethically sourced, and full of flavor!
In addition, feel free to change up the spices! These mini crustless quiches are all about you, baby 😉
Since they also reheat well make a batch on Sunday (or two) to eat throughout the week. Saving time and pleasing all the tummies pretty much means you’re killing it in the kitchen.