first purchase with us!
Did someone say fudgy brownies? Yes, I did! However, these aren’t your grandma’s brownies. This is the best fudgy black bean brownie recipe, your family and friends won’t even know they’re gluten-free!
Every bite is the perfect ratio of chewy, chocolatey, and nutritious. The title gives away the secret ingredient, black beans! Yes, you read that correctly, healthy black bean brownies! Enjoy them alone or with a scoop of dairy-free ice cream.
The best part, all you need is a food processor and some goods from Wildly Organic.
Stock up on the following Wildly Organic products:
- Coconut Oil – I love using coconut oil because it adds a hint of flavor and boosts nutritional value.
- Cacao Powder – Raw cacao powder is high in fiber and a good source of iron and protein. This will be the source of the chocolatey flavor in your black bean brownies.
- Coconut Flour – I like using coconut flour because it’s high in fiber and a good source of protein. Plus, did you know that Coconut flour is four times higher in fiber than oat bran, two times higher in fiber than wheat bran, and three times higher in fiber than ground flaxseed? Bet, I just blew your mind!
- Sea Salt – Just a pinch help bring out the flavors.
- Coconut Syrup – A deliciously thick sweetener similar that will quickly replace your maple syrup. It’s a phenomenal choice for many recipes, whether you’re baking or making overnight oats.
- Texas Pecans – Because who doesn’t love nuts in their brownies?
- Chocolate Syrup – Minimally processed, wholesome, and delicious. This syrup will have you reminiscing about your childhood.
You could say that this black bean brownie recipe is the healthiest brownie recipe you’ll ever make! Which makes it acceptable to enjoy with your morning coffee. That is if you have any leftovers.
Creating a dessert tray for your next BBQ? You might want to try this PB&J cups recipe too.