first purchase with us!
Do you love cake? What if we told you you could have gluten-free mini mug cakes ready to devour in just 30 minutes? What if we said you only needed a blender and a few ramekins? Do we have your attention now?
Yes, these mug cakes were indeed made in the blender! We’re all about easy, delicious, and nutritious over here. These moist mug cakes are chocolaty, with a hint of nut butter, and could easily be made vegan! Just swap out the egg for a flax egg! Easy peasy.
What Wildly Organic Products will you need?
- Almond Flour — Almond flour is a popular alternative to wheat flour due to its subtly sweet taste, high nutrition content, and low-carb attributes. It’s our favorite!
- Fermented Cacao Powder — Cacao is the bean that chocolate is made from. In its raw state, cacao contains more antioxidant flavonoids than red wine, green tea, and blueberries, wow! At Wildly Organic, our raw cacao powder cacao is high in fiber and a good source of iron and protein!
- Organic Coconut Syrup — Coconut nectar is great for topping on baked desserts, ice cream, pancakes, oatmeal, and all kinds of sweet or savory foods. This is a wonderful syrup to use in place of honey, maple syrup, or molasses.
- Organic Nut Butter — The Nut Medley Nut Butter is made from top-quality certified organic Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans, and Cashews, to give your mug cake a protein punch!
- Organic Coconut Chips — These chips are the size of potato peelings and can easily be added to trail mix, granola, and many other foods.
Elevate Friday night dinner & a movie with some gluten-free chocolate mug cakes! Enjoy with your favorite topping like vanilla ice cream, berries or even Wildly Organic Chocolate Syrup!