first purchase with us!
This savory and spicy Air Fryer Paprika Butternut Squash is a perfect snack or an appetizer for any occasion! Quick and easy to make, with just 5 ingredients!
This roasted butternut squash is a hassle-free recipe and a crowd pleaser.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Paprika Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash – A delectable fall root veggie that is full of nutrients. In this recipe you may use fresh/frozen squash, we like fresh!
- Wildly Organic Almonds – Quality almonds that are raw, soaked and dehydrated to get that extra crunch and longer shelf life. Getting healthy fats in our diet from foods like almonds, is important and by using them in this recipe, this air fryer snack becomes not only delicious but nutritious too.
- Wildly Organic Paprika – Added for yummy sweet and smoky flavor!
- Thyme – I have used dried thyme here to give this recipe an extra punch of a nice herb flavor.
- Salt – This makes it palatable and savory and balances out the tastes.
With very few ingredients this snack is desirable and a crowd pleaser plus it can be made in a quick notice.
Air Fryer Paprika Butternut Squash is:
- Easy and quick to prepare
- Vegan and gluten free
- Oil free, low in calories and nutritious.
I am sure you love fall produce as much as I do! This is a fun fall recipe with delicious flavors. You’ll love this as a back to school snack or pair it with your favorite drink, this snack recipe is definitely a winner.