first purchase with us!
Does dry winter skin have you feeling itchy and chapped? Or, are you constantly applying lotion or body butter to keep scaly skin at bay?
Scrub it away!
This invigorating Grapefruit and Mint Body Scrub is just what you need!
With skin-nourishing coconut oil, exfoliating coconut sugar, and the bright freshness of grapefruit and mint essential oils, you’ll come out of the shower smelling and feeling like a new person!
So your skin can completely absorb moisture, it’s best to exfoliate away the dry, dead skin — exposing fresh skin underneath that can soak up all the moisture from your favorite natural lotions or body butters.
We recommend exfoliating once a week, and following with our Luxurious Whipped Body Butter with cacao butter!
Grapefruit and Mint Body Scrub
- 1 cup Wildly Organic Craft Oil
- 1/2 cup Wildly Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Wildly Organic Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit zest (optional)
- 10 to 20 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 5 to 10 drops peppermint essential oil
Mix all ingredients together, breaking down all lumps until smooth and creamy, fill in two 4-ounce jars. Use by massaging scrub on face, hands, legs or feet or body, rinse and pat dry.
More Natural Skincare
- Antioxidant-Rich Spirulina Body Scrub
- Herbal Lip Balm For Chapped Winter Lips
- 5 Simple Ways To Use Olive Oil For Natural Skincare
- How To Make Cold Process Soap
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub